THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Welcome

Welcome to The People’s Prerogative. This blog was birthed from my curiosity for fashion, advice and skin and hair care for women of color. While this was my original plan, I noticed something was lacking. The more I catered to my natural hair, the more I grew. The more I used products out there, I noticed no one like me was advertising them. I reorganized and thought...and thought....and thought.


This blog now works to feed your mind, body and soul. Catering to my outside, I realized that it was just an extension of my inside and causing a growth process. I want to share this growth with others and support other women such as myself.


We are the people and this is our prerogative.

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

V-DAY FOR ALL!

In light of the upcoming holiday of love, lust and heartbreak I decided to make a special post just for all the V-Day fans out there. I do not know who is more excited to the Valentine's themed movie of (what else) "Valentine's Day" than me.



With the star studded cast of Jessica Biel, Jessia Alba, Taylor Swift, Jennifer Garner, Jamie Foxx, Ashton Kutcher, Queen Latifah, George Lopez, Anne Hathaway, Topher Grace, Julia Roberts...OMG the list keeps going!...this is sure to be a great movie. I usually hate heart felt movies and chick flicks but I really want to see this. The lovely actresses in the movie have some great V-day fashion tips on and off screen that we all can use for that special day to impress that special someone. Enjoy!

Animal Prints With A Twist

Albert L. Ortega / PR Photos

While some people steer clear of bold animal prints such as leopard print, experimenting with bright colors and subtle detail is a great way to try something new. Jessica Alba creates a great look in this peacock design. Other animal prints and details with accented colors work great.


Product Info: 1. Purple Spotted Knit Dress w/ belt, Forever21.com, $19.80 2. White Eye of the Tiger Strapless Dress, Lulus.com, $45.00 3. Green LaBelle Jungle Print Dress, 15dollarstore.com, $15.00


Girly Meets Sassy

Jennifer Garner pulls off this bad girl look with a sweet lace addition. Coupling a touch of ladylike grace with lace and sex kitten leather is the way to go this season. Its cute, its funky and its sweet. What can be better!    

 
  
















Product Info: 1. Shiny Peach/Black Floral Lace Print Nylon Tricot 3/4 Sleeve Dress, AmericanApparel.net, $45.00 2.Slinky Lace Top Dress, Forever21.com, $19.80


0 comments: